Lost Vapes Therion DNA75 device is certainly a big step away from our traditional E-line design. Combining beauty and durability, we gave this one a soul.
This beautiful and compact British design captures the imagination with genuine leather battery cover,
and wood inlays, and with dual 18650 batteries in parallel, the vaping time between charges should
satisfy all vapers.
The 510 connector is made from solid stainless steel for long life usage, and the positive pin is nickel plated brass
for accurate temp control and resistance readings.
Utilising the brand new DNA75 board from Evolv, designed with you in mind, and precisely build in-house by Lost Vape, is this the device you've been waiting for?
- Powered by Evolv DNA75 temperature protection board
- Escribe Software/Firmware Upgradable
- Genuine Leather Battery Cover
- Ebony Wood Inlays
- Die Cast Zinc Alloy Body
- Dual 18650 parallel cells setup for long-lasting power
- Temperature Limit: 200°F - 600°F
- Output power: 1Watt - 75Watts
- Stainless steel 510 atomizer connector
- Spring loaded nickel plated brass center pin
- Integrated 1Amp micro-USB on-board balanced charger (cord included)
- Pass-thru charging functionality
- Dimensions: 90.5mm*54mm*27mm
This kit contains
- 1 x Therion DNA 75 Device
- 1 x Retractable USB Charging Cable
- 1 x Therion Gift Box
- 1 x Therion USER Manual
This device requires 2x18650 batteries which are not included in the kit