Efest Battery 26650.
For the Efest 26650 batteries, be aware that they are not able to handle a lot of output power in a continuous way. In practice this means, that in e-cigarettes, due to the chemistry of the battery and the programming of devices, the maximum usage level is up to 30-40W of power, the most efficient is 20-30W.
If you desire to push the device to high power, we would strongly recommend 18650, meanwhile, if you are happy with 20-30W, the 26650 will give a higher capacity (will last for 2-3 days on a single charge).
- Model:IMR 26650
- Rated Capacity: 4200mAh
- Nominal Voltage: 3.7V
- Voltage at end of discharging: 2.5V
- Max charging current: 35A
- Pulse discharging current: 50A
- Charging temperature range: 0C- 45C
- Cell size: 26.50mm x 65.20mm